14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。
15. Please be advised/informed that…
请被告知…
16. Please note that…
请注意…
17. We would like to inform you that…
我们想要通知你…
18. I am convinced that…
我确信…
19. We agree with you on…
我们同意你在…的看法。
20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008…
从2008年10月4日开始生效…
21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below…
我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。
22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.
请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。
23. I am delighted to tell you that…
我很高兴地告诉你…
24. We are pleased to learn that…
我们很高兴得知…
25. We wish to notify you that…
我们希望通知你…
26. Congratulation on your…
恭喜您…
27. I am fine with the proposal.
我对这份提案没异议。
28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.
我十分高兴地通知你,我们已经同意您参加于2008年11月22-24日举行的研讨会。
29. We are sorry to inform you that…
我们很抱歉地通知您…
30. I’m afraid I have some bad news.
恐怕我今天要宣布一些坏消息。
31. There are a number of issues with our new system.
我们的新系统有些问题。
32. Due to circumstances beyond our control…
由于情况超出我们的控制…
33. I don’t feel too optimistic about…
我对…不太乐观
34. It would be difficult for us to accept…
我们很难接受…
35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.
我不得不这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。
36. We would be grateful if you could…
如果你可以…我们会很感激的。
37. I could appreciate it if you could…
如果你可以…我会很感激。
38. Would you please send us…?
你能否寄给我们…?
39. We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助。
40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.
我们希望您能将此信息传达给你们的员工,非常感谢。